Sunday 10 May 2009

My dream Day - The day Surya made this fanclub official


Hey guys,


Suryas official website was launched on 08/12/2001 by galatta.com and before that we had a chat with our favourite star, Surya


I was mad about surya and wanted to make him visit my fanclub and take part in it....But never expected he would ask the ones who created his website to add my fanclub as official fanclub in his very official website. One cant realise my happiness when i did receive a mail from the Galatta team asking me permission to add my fanclub link...... and I said yes without hesitating even one sec. it was a great honour for me but the thing I wanted the most is to make Surya visit this fanclub and here you can see the transcript of my chat with Surya where I ask him about his visit and where surya confirms that he will add the link in his website

It was just a few days before Nandha release..... I just love Surya a lot!

gaya_t
HI SURYA WANTED TO THANK U FOR HAVING ACCEPTED TO PUT MY FANCLUB IN UR WEBSITE, THANK U MR "G" , U R REALLY GREAT, EXPECTING UR VISIT IN MY CLUB VERY SOON U R THE BEST LOVE GAYA

HI GAYA T..THANKYOU…I HV ALREADY VISITED THE CLUB & I THINK YOU HV DONE A GOOD JOB..I COULDN'T BECOME A MEMBER 'CAUSE I DON'T HV A YAHOO I.D & ITS GONNA TAKE ME SOME TIME TO GET THAT…BUT YES..GALATTA. WILL BE ADDING THE CLUB IN MY SITE…GOOD LUCK TO YOU!

3 comments:

S.Harini said...

hello surya anna!
i am your great & great fan & my brother too who is in 1st std.
we both saw all your latest film like ayan/varanam aayiram.
please convey my wishes to your cute daughter diya and jo.
i love diya soo much that i have kept your and her name as my computer passward.
hope you will see this!
please send me a message in
"harini030598@rediffmail.com" if you like or have time
-your great fans
s.harini and s.mithun

aadhavan karthik said...

hi surya .. i m ur biggest fan ... i m karthik from valasaravakam..long time i m waiting to meet u n to take one snap vit u surya..but i couldnt..my ambition in lyf is to get ur autograph n photograph vit u surya...if i got it i vil b happy in my lyf forever.. so many i tried to meet u in shooting spot but they not allowing me surya...plz surya i beg u...i wanna meet u...cording to me kamal hassan is periya thala..surya is thala.. karthik is chinna thala...i fought for u many times vit my friens surya..plz surya i wanna meet u.once in my lyf..plz plz..if u c this msg plz look at me..my num is 9841754175 n my mail is karthi_kn_18@ymail.com i know u busy vit ur works but spend a few mins 4 ur biggest fan..al the best for durai singam in singam n madanavelu suri in rakta charitra.. n murugados flim vit sruthihassan...

aadhavan karthik said...

hi surya .. i m ur biggest fan ... i m karthik from valasaravakam..long time i m waiting to meet u n to take one snap vit u surya..but i couldnt..my ambition in lyf is to get ur autograph n photograph vit u surya...if i got it i vil b happy in my lyf forever.. so many i tried to meet u in shooting spot but they not allowing me surya...plz surya i beg u...i wanna meet u...cording to me kamal hassan is periya thala..surya is thala.. karthik is chinna thala...i fought for u many times vit my friens surya..plz surya i wanna meet u.once in my lyf..plz plz..if u c this msg plz look at me..my num is 9841754175 n my mail is karthi_kn_18@ymail.com i know u busy vit ur works but spend a few mins 4 ur biggest fan..al the best for durai singam in singam n madanavelu suri in rakta charitra.. n murugados flim vit sruthihassan...