Sunday 10 May 2009

Online webcam chat with Surya @ yahoo groups











It was our first chat session in the fanclub with Surya on 25th January 2004. All the members doubted Surya was part of our fanclub since its something unbelievable.... Even I doubted a little bit and thats why I strictly told that I wanted to see Surya on webcam and then only I will believe its Surya himself :)

Now I feel a bit silly for having been this harsh with Surya whom I adore LoL

NB : Sorry for the quality of the pics, I could not help but just take a print screen of Suryas webcam!





10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi surya i love u a lot

kjehlaugkef said...

HEY SURYA SiR will we ever be able to CONTACT YOU.. IM A DIEHARD FAN OF YOURS FROM CANADA :)

Unknown said...

hi surya i dont know how to chat with u pls help me in my email address

SuryaFan said...

Hi............
i m die hard fan of SURYA
pls send me his mail id.......
pls

Anonymous said...

hi,saravine(surya),
i'm vineeth. i'm the great fan of you. i want to have a touch with you .so please send your mail ID to "vineeth.ravi13@yahoo.com"within 2or3 days (9.3.1995).i'm studing on 10th std.so atleast give me your wishes to my mail within the following date.
buy......buy......

Anonymous said...

i'm a very big fan of Surya..can you please help me to contact with him in anyway? pls pls i will do anything 4 itttt

Unknown said...

hi,
tis is merlin i just fan u like a hell....hope u keep in touch wiyh us..........plz....

aerosiva said...

ayyo eppadi evlo smart ta erukinga.sema smart chanceless.i am very big fan of you machi.what a stud machi u.yen evlo alagu pa.beautyful.chancelsssssssssssssssssss cute cute

aerosiva said...

you are so smart, so cute, so beauty ,so awesome ,so marvles machi.how cuteeeeee?why u r too handsome?i like you?i can't express it machi?

Anonymous said...

you are so smart, so cute, so beauty ,so awesome ,so marvles machi.how cuteeeeee?why u r too handsome?i like you?i can't express it machi?