Thursday 9 July 2009

I’m not convinced! - Suriya

Actor Suriya confesses that he is not confident of his performance in his films. Nor is he completely relaxed while shooting for a film. Revealing this at a recent interview, the actor says “I am still nervous when I am shooting for my film, worried about how I might fare. I still don’t see my film before its release because I am tensed about it. When I see my films, I see only mistakes,” he says.At his modest best, actor Suriya says he is no great actor at all. “In fact, all that I am trying to do is become an actor with normal acting skills,” says the hero, whose swashbuckling looks and mellow voice are the rage of youngsters today. His recent hit, Ayan, might be a commercial film, but the actor says it is not a film of the usual kind.“It is important to make producers smile in this business. But then, I definitely make sure my films aren’t routine fares because the people don’t want me to be a usual actor,” Suriya has said.Validating is statement; he says “Earlier, all that I did was tried to keep my director happy. Those films do well. That’s when I understood the people expected more from me. Thankfully, I got movies like ‘Nandha’ then to shape my career,” the actor explains, adding that this had given him to courage to venture out more.

Guys this shows our Suryas humbleness and the fact that he sees only mistakes in his films shows his involvement and the fact that he is always striving to seek perfection in what he does.
Its a good attitude, coz instad of being satisified with what he does and fall in to the Cliché, Surya is pushing himself to criticism and trying to improve himself and his acting skills.
I heard Surya learned Flute after he did the movie PERIYANNA, He got Six Packs for Vaaranam Aayiram and finally YAMAKASI FIGHT in his Recent release AYAN . Throughout all the movies he does, Surya is learning as well as teaching to his fans
One should be proud to be Suryas fan and follow his footpath...




No comments: