Thursday 9 July 2009

SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE OF MEETING SURYA

Unfortunately, I have never met Surya.
But the first time I saw him on the webcam and saw his messages in yahoo messenger, I was speachless...It was a dream come true, to see Surya, to talk with him...I couldnt believe my eyes, and I didnt find my words to express how much am a crazy about him since I first saw him in Neruku Ner and how hardly I was trying to meet him several times and due to my bad luck I couldnt make it!
But I was lucky enough to see him on the webcam and all that I could manage to tell was, Is this Surya? I am soo happy to see you, I like all your movies, Thanks for having accepted to come to a chat in our fanclub :)

That was it! But I will never forget that day
I was feeling like am gonna faint, I was about to have a heart attack so much I was happy..... Thats the Happiest day in my life

Members Please share your experience of meeting Surya by posting them as comments to this post

Thanks
Gaya

No comments: